Apple launched the latest version of its iOS and iPad operating systems on September 16, 2020.
Apple has introduced some amazing changes to iOS 14 with home screen widgets, picture-in-picture mode, an App Library, Apple Clips, and some changes to Siri and Messages.iPadOS 14 has brought plenty of tablet-specific changes like recognition for Apple Pencil use, widgets, enhanced menu layouts, and changes to Siri and Messages.
With the launch of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, Zoho updated its mobile apps to enhance the user experience.
Here are the Apple iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 updates from Zoho mobile apps.
1. Zoho Bigin – iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Updates
Zoho Bigin has embraced the changes quickly to provide small businesses with a mobile-first CRM experience.
Bigin gets its own Widget. A Widget is like a small version of an application that provides important information at a glance without requiring you to open the app.
• Your Bigin Widget will show you important metrics that matter to you.
• Designed with Apple’s iOS 14 features in mind, Bigin now provides a new layout and more intuitive menus. The UI of the Pipeline view has been standardized to help you perform the same activities on your iPhone, iPad, and macOS Big Sur devices easily. You can select multiple items or drag-and-drop deals.
• Bigin now offers Siri actions inside the app. You can “call a contact” or “schedule a meeting” by asking Siri.
• Bigin will appear on Apple’s new feature Wind Down. Bigin is available as a watch complication to help you get a view of your sales and other data on the go.
• iPadOS 14 has introduced Scribble. You can use Apple Pencil to write anything on text fields inside Bigin. You can even add events to your calendar, writes messages to your contacts, delete items by crossing them out, close deals, and more.
• The Bigin app for macOS Big Sur will feature keyboard shortcuts to streamline your activities.
2. Zoho Finance – iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Updates
Zoho made significant improvements and changes to its Finance apps for iOS and iPadOS devices after the launch of the latest OS versions. You can add your own Zoho finance app widgets to the home screen.
• With the updated Zoho Books and Zoho Invoice apps, you can monitor your receivables, send reminders to customers, view invoice lists, and track time for the projects you’re logging for.
• Zoho Expense app will now help you view the list of your pending tasks, check the transactions that have not been approved yet, and see the mileage expenses quickly.
• Zoho Inventory in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 will help you keep track of your sales activities, keep tabs on stock, and keep track of sales volume from various channels.
• Zoho Subscriptions has been updated to help you view revenue-related Key Performance Indicators, get an overview of your business, and monitor failed subscriptions.
• All Zoho Finance apps have improved Privacy settings. They feature pull-down menus and fresh design and provide support for Apple Pencil.
3. Zoho Desk – iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Updates
Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk application that can be customized to fit any business, any size. To help your business deliver better customer experience, Zoho Desk has brought improvements and updates to support iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
• Your Customer support agents can now get all important information from Zoho Desk Widget. They can keep an eye on important metrics without even opening the app. Small Zoho Desk Widget will provide information on open, overdue, on hold or unassigned tickets. A large widget will show which tickets are due today or tomorrow so your agents can act fast and get things done quickly.
• Zoho Desk comes with Siri updates as well. Siri will show the ticket list. No need to touch your phone, just ask Siri and it will answer details of your customer support tickets.
• Zoho Desk iPad app users will get Scribble support. Your agents can quickly write anything on the app with Apple Pencil and have it automatically converted into text.
Zoho Notebook – iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Updates
Zoho Notebook is a beautifully designed note-taking app available across iOS, iPad, and Mac devices.
• You can add a Note Widget to your home screen and create different types of widgets.
• You can scribble notes on the Notebook app with the Apple Pencil, and do much more to improve your productivity.
• Zoho Notebook support iOS 14 UI optimizations including menu and date picker.
Zoho Payroll – iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Updates
Zoho Payroll is an Employee Portal app that allows you to access your salary details, income tax declaration, proof of investments, and more on-the-go. With the new iOS 14 update, Zoho Payroll gives you an extra layer of privacy to the photos on your iOS 14 device. You can filter specific photographs that you want to share on Payroll while keeping your personal images private.
After Apple’s significant announcement and launch of iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and other updates, Zoho has incorporated the major enhancements in some of its most used apps to help Apple device users get the best experience while using Zoho Finance apps, Zoho Payroll and Notebook apps, Zoho Bigin, and Zoho Desk app. You can download the latest version of these Zoho apps from the App Store.
If you need expert support in implementing, integrating, or customizing Zoho applications, contact our Zoho experts now. At First Direct Corp, we help businesses achieve greater success and return on their Zoho investment with our professional services and industry-leading solutions.
Send your queries to our team by filling our online form here.
Or contact us directly at (845) 221-3800.