Working and collaborating remotely are the new normal. Even if your team is 100% distributed and your clients are located miles away from you, you can still meet and collaborate digitally if you have the right tools with you.
The Zoho’s team is continuously working hard to build the best remote tools to ensure businesses can continue their processes seamlessly. The company has introduced remote collaboration capabilities in various Zoho tools and recently launched Zoho Workplace, which is an application suite built for unified communication, collaboration, and productivity for remote teams.
Zoho Mail, which is a secure business email solution, is now providing enhanced remote working solutions that will empower team communication with real-time video calling and online meeting options right from your inbox. Zoho Mail’s integration with Zoho Cliq and Zoho Meetings has made it possible to connect with your colleagues and customers without leaving your inbox.
Zoho Cliq and Zoho Mail Integration
Zoho Cliq is a real-time team communication app that helps your team to collaborate and communicate through messages and audio and video calls. They can keep conversations & workflows in one place.
By integrating Zoho Cliq in Zoho Mail, you can chat with or call your email contacts directly from the Mail interface.
Whether you need to brainstorm new ideas after reading a client email or need to discuss important updates about a project with your team after checking all your emails, integrating Zoho Cliq in Mail will enable everyone within your team and across different teams to stay connected through chat channels, audio, and video calls.
Chat and Call options in Zoho Mail
• In every email you send, you will find a contact card for senders and recipients
• Click on the name of the sender or recipient to view the contact card
• Click on the audio call or video call option from the contact card
• Allow access to microphone or camera and start the audio or video call in Zoho Mail
Smart Chats and Streams Group Chat
• When you integrate Zoho Mail with Zoho Cliq, you can access your chats, channels, and contacts from Mail. Click on the ‘Smart Chat Bar’ option available at the bottom of your mailbox. You will see a pop-up window showing a contact list and a search bar.
• Use @mention to start a chat with the contact you want, write the message, and press Enter to send the chat.
• You can chat with any member of a Streams group. On the left panel of your Zoho Mail dashboard, you will find different Streams Group you have created or are a member. Click on the group you want to chat with. Share Streams post’s permalink using the Share Via Cliq option.
Zoho Meeting Integration in Zoho Mail
Zoho Meeting is an online meeting and webinar solution that lets you collaborate with up to 100 participants via audio or video calling and screen sharing. This is a perfect web conferencing tool to host online team meetings, webinars for customers, or provide training to participants or employees.
By integrating Zoho Meeting with Zoho Mail, you can view, schedule, and start meetings from your mailbox. Make this step easier by installing eWidget.
• Login to your Zoho Mail account
• Click on the eWidget icon on the bottom of your mailbox
• Select Zoho Meeting from the eWidget menu
• Once the eWidget is installed, you view a list of scheduled and upcoming meetings
• Click on a particular meeting from the list to view details such as date, time, and participants
• Edit meeting information or start the meeting
The eWidget for Zoho Meeting in Mail allows deeper and contextual integration. It allows you to convert any mail into a meeting with just a click; no need to switch between mail and meeting applications.
The eWidget in your Mail dashboard features the ‘Meet Now’ button. Click this button to view the details of a meeting. Once you have confirmed all the details, click Launch Meeting to initiate a meeting from Mail. You can even schedule a meeting from Zoho Mail by clicking on the Schedule Meeting button in the eWidget.
For joining a meeting, click on the ‘Join Meeting’ button in the eWidget on your Zoho Mail dashboard.
Apart from Zoho Cliq and Zoho Meeting, other integrations available in Zoho Mail are Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects and Zoho Docs. Zoho Mail also integrates with third-party apps like Insightly CRM, Wrike, Todoist, monday.com, and more. These integrations do not just promote email productivity but also provide extensive collaboration.
All of Zoho applications are available separately. Zoho Mail is not different, pricing starts from $1/user/month. The best way to obtain and benefit from Zoho Mail is to subscribe to one of Zoho’s business suites that includes it, such as Zoho One or Zoho Workplace.
If you need professional help to integrate Zoho Cliq, Zoho Meeting, or other apps in Zoho Mail, contact our certified Zoho experts. Zoho applications come with powerful features and integrations which can be custom configured to your organization’s unique needs. Contact us at (845) 221-3800.